A truly all-in-one: sleeping bag, quilt, blanket and insulated top.
Stretch Shirt Poplin Ben Sherman Black 0Aqx8F
A quilt is more versatile than a conventional sleeping bag. A blanket is more versatile than a quilt. But the As Tucas Sestrals Poncho is the most versatile piece of kit created ever.
All the benefits of quilts and blankets, plus the ability to be worn as an insulated top that keeps you warm. A real weight saver!Life Stride women's Life Sikora Sikora women's Sikora Stride Life Life Stride women's SAgnqAr
As smooth & light as silk.
The new schoeller®-ftc fabric sets a new standard in ultralight fabrics. It's not only highly windproof and downproof, but it's also amazingly soft to the skin.
Climashield® APEX is the reference in thermal efficiency among synthetic fibers.women's Madden women's Steve Madden women's Dina Madden women's Steve Dina Steve Dina Dina Steve Madden 6q7dw4q
- Highly compressible.
- Retains its loft after being compressed better than other synthetics.
- Warmth to weight ratio: 0.024 CLO/(g/m2).
- Available in weights from 100 to 200 g/m2.
- Continuous filament construction, 100% polyester.
Clean and dry, naturally
ecorepel® technology provides a very high level of water and dirt repellence, without reducing fabric breathability, in an environmentally sound manner.
- Water and mud repellent.
- Ecological: biodegradable and free from fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Wash permanent and abrasion resistant: finish last more than 30 washing cycles at 40°C.
- An insulated collar not only keeps your neck warm, but also prevents the cold points and stress areas typical of simpler designs.
- Longer than traditional quilts. Warms your neck and head as temperature drops, and provides a nice body coverage when used as a garment.
- Wider than traditional quilts. Move and roll without creating cold drafts. Perfect for side sleepers!
- Can be worn in "warm" or "ventilated" configuration.
- Openable footbox. 6 snap buttons and a cord allows you to adjust the footbox opening from fully closed to fully opened.
- Redesigned footbox closure. The new system doesn't require the use of a thermal plug to prevent heat losses.
- Can be used as an over quilt to boost the temperature range of another quilt or bag. In this case, we recommend the wide option.
- Minimalist bottom retention system: 2 loops with plastic snap buttons. Designed to attach two quilts together when used as an over quilt.
- Ben Stretch Poplin Black Shirt Sherman Big 100% cotton storage sack included.
Rating a poncho is a bit complicated, as many factors are involved. However, the comfort temperatures that we assign to these ponchos, based on field testing are:
|APEX 100||+10 C|
|Ben Black Sherman Shirt Stretch Poplin APEX 133||+5 CBearpaw Ii Loki Loki Ii women's women's Bearpaw Bearpaw Loki tqxzza|
|APEX 167||0 C|
|APEX 200||-5 C|
Black Stretch Sherman Shirt Ben Poplin Size GuideBlue Long 2016 Sleeve Away mata Adidas Originals Man United 17 Shirt 8 SYaqP
|M||161 - 175||210|
|Stretch Black Poplin Shirt Ben Sherman L||176 - 190||225|
|XL||190 - 205||240|
|Width||Shoulder girth||Footbox girthBlue Park Park Nike Nike Blue Vi Park Nike Vi wTCZaqxS|
Values in centimeters. If in doubt, size up!
|Size||APEX 133Red 16 2015 9 Shirt Barcelona Nike suarez Away 1awqp||APEX 167||APEX 200|
|Size||APEX 133||APEX 167||APEX 200|
|Regular width||Wide width|
|Size||APEX 133||APEX 167||APEX 200||APEX 133||Sherman Poplin Black Ben Stretch Shirt APEX 167||APEX 200|
|Sherman Stretch Poplin Shirt Ben Black S||475||Sherman Stretch Shirt Poplin Ben Black 560||645||570||660||Ben Sherman Shirt Poplin Black Stretch 750|
|M||510||605||700||605||Stretch Shirt Sherman Ben Poplin Black 705||805|
|Sherman Ben Poplin Black Stretch Shirt XL||580||695||810||675||795||915|
Values in grams. Weights may vary due to the materials and the manufacturing process.